Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Planning Meeting Dates

For those of you on the leadership team, we need to get together and meet
each other face to face and talk about whose doing what,
details, and I wanna hear your music, collect the $10, and show you the party flyer I made.

Monique suggested we meet on campus during lunch time on a Tuesday or Friday.
I have a secluded lounge right next to my office in CRB.
So, tell me what date works for you. Pick and post here your top 2 please!

This Friday the 2nd, Tuesday the 6th, Friday the 9th, or Tuesday the 13th.
(To post, click on the title of this and click post.)

7 comments:

Ivan said...

I can make Fri the 9th for lunch.

JenniferReffner said...

Great! Will that work for everyone else? Its BYOL. (Bring your own lunch).

stevievelvet said...

Friday the 9th looks good on my calendar.

JenniferReffner said...

Ok, see everyone at the 3rd floor Lounge area Friday the 9th at 12 noon(from elevator, go left) and look for sofas. Please bring your CD's, enthusiasm, ideas, $10, and your lunch.

My office is 226-4551, CRB 327 Cell is 777-5006. Please post your contact numbers, too.

Monique said...

Ciao tutti! I can do Friday as well. I thought you asked us to pick two meeting dates, so the other meeting date that would work is Tuesday the 6th. Ci vediamo pronto.

Oooh and my friend is making me a Middle Eastern cd. That would be hot stuff at our partay.

ciao,
Monique ; )

JenniferReffner said...

Momique--
Yes, Middle Eastern music will sizzle. I did ask for 2 dates in case there was difficulty on coming to agreement but it seems we dont have that problem. Is anyone wary of posting their number? No one else but us can see it (and those we invite). I guess you all want to meet each other first!!!

Ivan said...

Please forgive me. I will not be able to make it during lunch time. Could I meet with you earlier, Jen? Or after at 5:00 PM?

I made the mistake to not check my calendar when I first posted. Forgive me. I can catch up with any you, perhaps.

Thanks,

Ivan