Monday, February 12, 2007

Next Steps

Hola, Konnichiwa, Bonjour everyone!

The meeting Friday went great. I collected all the money
and I will get the flyers printed after seeing if I can
find a picture to replace the gay looking guy.

Everyone said they are bringing me mixed CDs. Steve, I got
yours that you dropped off at my apt with Joe. Thanks
Monique for the Middle Eastern Music. Everyone else please
drop them by 5920-101 or my office CRB 327.

I burned a CD of my music and I have 90 minutes of dance music.
Add that to everyone elses, and I think we will have a full night
of music!

I intend to have the flyers ready by 2 weeks before the event
Please go ahead and start emailing your friends the invite
so they can save the date.

Ivan, please promote this with the international students.
I heard there is Preview weekend that weekend so we may also
get some "business" from them.

Any comments or suggestions? Have a blessed week and stay
close (to God!)

No comments: