Monday, March 5, 2007

Spring Break Update!

Hi Team!

I trust you did your best during classes and
Now you are taking a well deserved break!

Lots to praise report on: We found favor with Michelle Smart, director of
Regent Village Apts. Monique had the idea of letting Michelle know that we are opening the party up to all Regent students (age 18 and up) and that extra money will go to World Vision and Crisis Pregnancy Center and see if she would promote it. Well, she is sending out flyers to all the Village and is paying for our hand flyers, decorations, some pizza, and giving us prizes for best dancers (male and female) and best costumes.

I got the decorations already. I still need to get Christmas lights (white)
From all who have them (David?). I need 4 strands and I have 2 of mine.

When can we plan the next meeting for this? I want it to be
This week (Spring Break but not Friday) or early next week at
12 noon. What works for you?

Blessins!

Jenn

No comments: